Albion Chapel

From Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Albion Chapel was a Scottish Presbyterian chapel in the City of London, near Finsbury Circus, on the corner of London Wall and Finsbury Pavement. It was established by Reverend Alexander Fletcher on the site of the old Bethlem Royal Hospital in 1815/6 and demolished about 1875. The chapel was the first recorded commission of architect William Jay.

Sources

  • Dictionary of London[1]
  • Lynn Harvey: William Jay [2]

Template:Coord



Template:London-struct-stub Template:UK-church-stub