The Anglo-Belgian Club (formerly the Royal Anglo-Belgian Club) is a private members' club located in Northumberland Avenue, London.
The club can trace its roots to 1942, when the Belgian government in exile founded the Belgian Institute in Belgrave Square, to promote understanding of the country during the Second World War. After the war, the Institute evolved into the Royal Anglo-Belgian Club. At the end of the lease on the Belgrave Square house in 1978, the Club became associated with the Royal Thames Yacht Club, sharing the latter's modern premises at 60 Knightsbridge. The joint RTYC-ABC clubhouse had an impressive first-floor dining room looking out over Hyde Park. On 1 July 2010, the Anglo-Belgian Club moved to its current Club House near Trafalgar Square, which is shared with a hotel belonging to Club Quarters. The Club closed its doors at the end of June 2012.
The Club is open to both men and women, and has about 400 members, who are predominantly either Belgian citizens living in the United Kingdom or British citizens with Belgian connections. The President of the Anglo-Belgian Club is H.R.H. Prince Philippe of Belgium.
Template:Asof, membership costs £330 per year, with a £249 rate for younger members and £185 for senior members. A joining fee of £100 is charged in the first year.
The Club closed its doors on at the end of June 2012.
- List of London's gentlemen's clubs