Template:Coord thumb in the centre of Luxembourg City]] The Cercle Municipal or Cercle-Cité is a building in Luxembourg City, in southern Luxembourg, It is located at the eastern end of the Place d'Armes, in the historic central Ville Haute quarter of the city.
On a site where there had previously been a building intended as a Cercle littéraire but which finally housed a restaurant by the name of Beim Gréitchen, the city decided to construct a grand administrative building. The design competition launched in 1902 was won in 1904 by Pierre and Paul Funck, a father and son team. The administration started to move into the neo-baroque building in 1909 but the official inauguration was in 1910.<ref name="Schuman">Template:Cite web</ref> On the front, above the balcony, is a frieze depicting the granting of the city charter to Luxembourg City in 1244.<ref name="Varied features">Template:Cite web</ref>
The building hosted the Court of Justice of the European Coal and Steel Community, which was established in Luxembourg in 1952, until 1969.<ref name="Varied features" /> It was used as the venue of public hearings of the court until a more permanent venue could be found, whilst other work was conducted at the Villa Vauban, in the Municipal Park.<ref name="Schuman" />