Template:Unreferenced Englezovac (Serbian Cyrillic: ??????????) is an urban neighborhood of Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. It is located in the Belgrade's municipality of Vra?ar.
Englezovac is located in the western part of the municipality, on the western slopes of the Vra?ar hill and stretches from the Slavija square to the Vra?ar plateau and the Temple of Saint Sava. The main streets in the neighborhood are Svetog Save, Makenzijeva and the Boulevard of the Liberation. Originally, term stretched west of the boulevard, but today not many people consider that part of Belgrade as part of Vra?ar.
Construction of Englezovac started in 1880 when a Scottish businessman and Nazarene Francis Mackenzie bought a large piece of land nearby (which eventually became known as Englezovac, Serbian for Englishman's place), parcelled it out into lots for selling and donated a piece of land to the Serbian Orthodox Church for the construction of the Temple of Saint Sava. "The Society for the Embellishment of Vra?ar" suggested to Belgrade City Council to rename Englezovac to Savinac (Serbian for Sava’s place) on March 31, 1894. They stated that it is "a shame for the Serbian capital that a whole district is called Englishman's" and unconceivable that a national shrine (Temple of Saint Sava) lie on foreign property.
In the late 1980s, many books and articles on "Old Belgrade" became popular again and so the term Englezovac, at this time already unknown to majority of people, resurfaced. However, just like Savinac, it didn't get the popular usage, and most of Belgraders still refer to this part of the city as Vra?ar.