Finchley Road & Frognal railway station
Template:Use dmy dates Template:Use British English Template:Infobox London station Finchley Road & Frognal railway station is on Finchley Road in the London Borough of Camden in North London. It is on the North London Line, and the station and all trains serving it are operated by London Overground. It is in Travelcard Zone 2. The station is about five minutes' walk from Finchley Road tube station, and is marked as an official out-of-system interchange.
The typical service at the station in trains per hour is:
- 4 westbound to Template:LUL stations via Willesden.
- 2 westbound to Clapham Junction.
- 6 eastbound to Template:LUL stations via Camden Road, Highbury and Hackney.
London bus routes 13, 82, 113 and night route N13. The northbound bus stop is right outside the station; the southbound one is not far away on the other side of Finchley Road.
- Finchley Road & Frognal stn look west.JPG
Platforms looking west
- Finchley Road & Frognal stn look east.JPG
Platforms looking east
- Finchley Road & Frognal stn signage.JPG
Platform signage, as of summer 2008
- Finchley 2 Road & Frognal geograph-2353250-by-Ben-Brooksbank.jpg
Up (eastbound) freight on the North London line in 1955
- Finchley Road & Frognal Station geograph-2988210-by-Ben-Brooksbank.jpg
Entrance to the station in 1978