Template:Infobox UK place Flaunden is a village and civil parish in Hertfordshire, England on the Bucks/Herts border. Old Flaunden was on the banks of the River Chess in Buckinghamshire but owing to constant flooding was moved up the hill into Hertfordshire in the early 19th century. The new church at the top of the hill was built in 1838 and was designed by Sir George Gilbert Scott.
There was also a Baptist chapel in Flaunden, and the graveyard remains.
Flaunden has two pubs, The Bricklayers Arms and The Green Dragon.