Fontana delle Anfore

From Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Template:Orphan The 'Fontana delle Anfore' (English: 'Fountain of the Amphorae'), located in the Piazza dell'Emporio, near the Ponte Sublicio, in Rome, Italy. It was completed in 1927, by Pietro Lombardi after he won a competition the municipality of Rome set in 1924 for new local fountains.

It was initially in the Piazza Testaccio (At that time it was called Piazza Mastro Giorgio), but was then moved to its current position in the mid-1930s.

References

Template:Coord



Template:Italy-stub