Gare de Luc-sur-Mer
Template:Refimprove right Luc-sur-Mer, was a railway station at on the Caen à la Mer railway and opened on 30 June 1875. In July 1876, the line was extended from Luc to Courseulles-sur-Mer
The line from Luc to Courseulles was double in 1900 with the addition of a third Template:RailGauge rail for trains of the Chemins de Fer du Calvados). The station closed in 1952.
The station was situated near to Avenue Carnot (current name) where the narrow gauge line split, and went towards Ouistreham.