Gent-Dampoort railway station
Gent-Dampoort is the second largest railway station in Ghent, East Flanders, Belgium. The station opened on 15 June 1861 on the Lines 58 and 59. The train services are operated by NMBS/SNCB.
The current building was built in 1973 by architects Dirk Servaes and Johan Beyne. The railway station is situated in the neighbourhood Dampoort in Ghent.
The following services currently the serve the station:
- Intercity (C) Antwerp - Sint Niklaas - Gent - Kortrijk - Lille
- Intercity (G) Antwerp - Gent - Brugge - Oostende
- Intercity (P) Antwerp - Gent (weekdays)
- local service Eeklo - Gent (weekdays)
- local service Eeklo - Gent - Ronse (weekends)