Gipsy Hill railway station
Gipsy Hill railway station is in the London Borough of Lambeth in south London. It is situated on the outer route of the South London Line. The station, and all trains serving it, are operated by Southern, and it is in Travelcard Zone 3.
The station is located at Template:Gbmapping.
Ticket barriers were installed in February 2009.
The typical off-peak service frequency is:
- 4tph (trains per hour) to London Victoria
- 4tph to London Bridge (2tph go northbound via Tulse Hill and 2tph go via Crystal Palace and Forest Hill)
- 2tph to Beckenham Junction via Crystal Palace
- 2tph to Sutton via West Croydon
After 7pm the 2tph services to Sutton(Surrey) are extended to:
- 1tph to Epsom
- 1tph to Epsom Downs
On Sunday this is reduced to:
- 2tph to London Victoria
- 2tph to Sutton
- 2tph to London Bridge via Tulse Hill
- 2tph terminating Crystal Palace
- LBSCR coat of arms.JPG
Detail of the LBSCR's coat of arms, displayed above the entrance to Gipsy Hill station
- Croydon, Norwood & Woodside RJD 53.jpg
A 1908 Railway Clearing House map of lines around the Gipsy Hill railway station, as well as surrounding lines
- Streatham & Tulse Hill Hastings & St Leonards RJD 100.jpg
A 1908 Railway Clearing House map of lines around Gipsy Hill railway station.