Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo
Template:Coord Template:Infobox hotel The Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo is a prestigious and luxurious palace style Belle Époque in the heart of Monte Carlo in Monaco on the French Riviera . It belongs to the Société des bains de mer de Monaco. It was built in 1890 and 1896 the architect Nicolas Marquet with the participation of Gustave Eiffel.
The Hotel Hermitage Monte-Carlo is overlooking the Monaco Harbor and the Mediterranean Sea . It is classified as Monument.
It is part of the elite palaces in Monaco with the Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo, the Monte-Carlo Beach and Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort.
The lobby has been designed by Gustave Eiffel.
- The Hermitage Hotel belongs to the Société des bains de mer de Monaco
- 280 rooms including 35 suites and junior suites and 8 suites Exclusive (Monte-Carlo Diamond Suites)
- A restaurant with panoramic terrace: theVistamar
- A banquet hall closed: theSalle Belle Epoque (430m ²)
- 8 flexible meeting rooms
- The Winter Garden with its cupola signed Gustave Eiffel
- Lobby-bar: the Limùn Bar
- A piano bar
- Direct access to Thermes Marins de Monte-Carlo (SPA)
- Monaco - Monte Carlo - List of French palaces