Kingston upon Thames Guildhall
The Kingston upon Thames Guildhall is a guildhall in Kingston upon Thames in England. It is situated in the High Street, adjacent to the Hogsmill River.
The current building was constructed in 1935 for Kingston Corporation, the local authority of the Municipal Borough of Kingston-upon-Thames. The architect was Maurice Webb.
It became the administrative headquarters of the larger Kingston upon Thames London Borough Council in 1965 and was extended in 1968.
The Guildhall houses Kingston Council and the magistrates' court. The Coronation Stone is currently positioned in the grounds at the front of the Guildhall.