Kingswood House School
Template:Dablink Template:Infobox school Template:Location map Kingswood House School is a preparatory school in Epsom, Surrey in the United Kingdom. It was founded in 1899 and moved to its present site in West Hill in 1920.<ref name="qandp" /> It caters for boys aged 3 to 13 years and girls aged 3 to 7 years. The School is a member of the Independent Association of Preparatory Schools (IAPS) - and currently has a roll of approximately 200 pupils. Popular destinations for its leavers each year are Epsom College, St. John's School, Leatherhead, and City of London Freemen's School. One of the unique traditions upon leaving Kingswood House School, is each leaver may engrave their name on a brick on the outside of the school building. The School holds a number of Open Mornings throughout the year - in February, May and October.
In addition to the sporting life of the school, pupils compete in external competitions.
The school took part in a national competition for environmental problem solving sponsored by the World Wide Fund for Nature
- Revd Sandberg<ref name="KHS1">Template:Cite web</ref>
- Dixon<ref name="KHS1" />
- Morley-Tabor<ref name="KHS1" />
- Malden<ref name="KHS1" />
- William (Bill) H Thorne<ref name="KHS1" />
- Christopher Scott-Malden (Mr Chris)<ref name="KHS1" />
- Harvey<ref name="KHS1" />
- Peter Robert Brooks (current)<ref name="KHS1" />
- Quentin Crisp<ref name="qandp">Template:Cite book</ref>
- Cecil Gould
- Richard Rogers, architect.
- Nicholas Witchell