La Sagrera-Meridiana station
La Sagrera-Meridiana, also known as simply La Sagrera, is an important station for Rodalies de Catalunya and one of the largest and busiest stations in Barcelona Metro network. It is located under Avinguda Meridiana, in Barcelona's neighborhood of La Sagrera. It is served by Rodalies de Catalunya suburban railway lines R3, R4, R7 and regional line R12, and it is also served by TMB-operated Barcelona Metro lines L1, L5, L9 and L10. It is planned that Barcelona Metro line 4 will serve the station through an enlargement that is under construction.
Rodalies de Catalunya
Rodalies de Catalunya railway station was opened on 16 February 2011 and entered in service on 20 February. It is located under Avinguda Meridiana, between Hondures and Martí Molins streets. It has one access at each side of the station, one of them used by TMB too. The upper level has a hall equipped with ticket vending machines and a left-luggage office. On the lower level there are two platforms where run the trains.
|20px Barcelona suburban railway services|
|L'Hospitalet de Llobregat||Arc de Triomf||Template:FCAT||Sant Andreu Arenal|| Granollers-Canovelles|
Ripoll / Ribes de Freser / Latour-de-Carol
| Sant Vicenç de Calders
Vilafranca del Penedès
|L'Hospitalet de Llobregat||Template:FCAT||Martorell|
|20px Regional services|
|L'Hospitalet de Llobregat||Arc de Triomf||20px||Sant Andreu Arenal||Lleida Pirineus|
- Barcelona Metro line 1 station was opened in 1954 with the opening of the line between Navas and this station. The station is located under Avinguda Meridiana, between Hondures and Garcilaso streets. The upper level of the station has two halls, one of them connected to Barcelona Metro line 5 and Rodalies de Catalunya railway station. They are equipped with ticket vending machines and a TMB Information Center.
- Barcelona Metro line 5 station was opened in 1959 with the opening of the line between Vilapicina and this station. The station is located under Avinguda Meridiana, between Felip II and Garcilaso streets. It has two halls equipped with ticket vending machines and connected to L1 and L9/L10 metro station.
- Barcelona Metro line 9/10 station was opened in June 2010 with the opening of the line between Bon Pastor and this station. Temporarily L9 and L10 use what will be the future L4 tunnel, when this line will arrive at the station. The station is located under the intersection of Avinguda Meridiana and Felip II street. It is divided in three levels: the upper hall, the upper platform and lower platform. The upper hall is used together with line 5 and is equipped with ticket vending machines and a TMB Control Center. On the upper platform run all the trains that stop in the station because the lower platform is currently closed.
- Rodalies de Catalunya
- Information about L1 metro station at TMB
- Information about L5 metro station at TMB
- Information about L9 metro station at TMB
- Information about L10 metro station at TMB
- Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona
- Information about Rodalies railway station at Trenscat.com
- Information about L1 metro station at Trenscat.com
- Information about L5 metro station at Trenscat.com
- Information about L9/L10 metro station at Trenscat.com