Maisel Synagogue (Template:Lang-cs) is a synagogue in Josefov, Prague, Czech Republic. It was built in 1590-1592, designed by Josef Wahl and Juda Goldsmied and paid by Mordechai Maisel. The synagogue burnt down in 1689 and was then rebuilt in baroque style. It was again rebuilt in 1893-1905. It was Hitler's intended "Museum of the Extinct Race".Template:Citation needed It serves today as a Jewish Museum, part of the collection of the Jewish Museum in Prague.