Meerssen railway station
Template:Infobox station Meerssen is a railway station in Meerssen and near Rothem, Netherlands.
The station opened on 23 October 1853 and is located on the Heuvellandlijn (Maastricht - Heerlen - Kerkrade). The services are operated by Veolia.
The original (small) station building was rebuilt in 1900, making it larger.
The following services currently call at Meerssen:
- 2x per hour express services (sneltrein) Maastricht - Heerlen
- 2x per hour local services (stoptrein) Maastricht Randwyck - Heerlen - Kerkrade Centrum
The following bus services depart from the bus stop outside the station:
- 3 - Bunde - Meerssen - Rothem - Wittevrouwenveld - Amby - Centraal Station - Wolder
- 17 - Meerssen - Bunde - Geulle - Beek
- 52 - Meerssen - Ulestraten - Schimmert - Hulsberg - Klimmen - Voerendaal - Heerlen