Museu Barbier-Mueller d'Art Precolombí
The Museu Barbier-Mueller d'Art Precolombí (its local name in Catalan; also known in Template:Lang-es, and in Template:Lang-en) was the only museum in Europe devoted exclusively to the artistic legacy of the pre-Columbian cultures of the Americas. It was located in the Catalonian capital of Barcelona, Spain. The museum was established in 1997 to house the pre-Columbian art collection formerly held by its parent museum, the Barbier-Mueller Museum in Genève, Switzerland, which was loaned to the city of Barcelona. In 2012, the museum was unable to reach a purchase agreement with the collection's owner Jean Paul Barbier-Mueller. Subsequently, the world's most important Pre-Columbian collection in private hands (according to El País) was split and auctioned at Southeby's in 22 March 2013.
- , Catalog of the pieces sold at auction at Sotheby's in March 2013 which formerly constituted the museum's collection
- Barbier-Mueller Museum of Barcelona, Barbier-Mueller Museums collective website Template:En icon Template:Fr icon Template:Ca icon Template:Es icon
- Friends of the Barbier-Mueller Pre-Columbian Art Museum, details of exhibitions, publications, lectures and visitor information Template:En icon Template:Fr icon Template:Ca icon Template:Es icon
- Museu Barbier-Mueller d'Art Precolombí collection, notes on cultures represented with photos and information on selected art objects
- Museu Barbier-Mueller d’Art Precolombí in Barcelona (deutsch)