National Military Museum, Romania
thumb The National Military Museum (Template:Lang-ro), located at 125-127 Mircea Vulc?nescu St., Bucharest, Romania, was established in 1923 by King Ferdinand. It has been at its present site since 1988, in a building finished in 1898.
Gallery of exhibits
- Drapel de Luptã România.jpg
- TACAM R-2 (12).JPG
A TACAM R-2 tank destroyer.
- TR-580 FerdinandMuseum.jpg
A TR-580 tank.
- MiG15 Ferdinand Museum.JPG
A MiG-15 airplane.
- Renault R35 KingFerdinandMuseum.JPG
A Renault R35 tank.
- Celtic Helmet from Satu Mare, Romania.jpg
Replica of a ca. 4th century BC raven totem Celtic helmet from Satu Mare County.