Ottobrunn is a municipality southeast of Munich, Bavaria, Germany, founded in 1955. Ottobrunn consists of mainly semi-detached and detached houses, and lots of gardens. Ottobrunn is also the German Headquarters of the European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company (EADS), although technically, most of the EADS grounds belongs to the neighbouring community Taufkirchen.
The town's center was established in the mid 1980s with the town hall (1983) and the community centre (1986). The community centre was named after the German-Italian composer Ermanno Wolf-Ferrari who lived in Ottobrunn between 1915 and 1931.
There is a memorial Doric order column, called the Ottosäule, made by the chiseler Anton Ripfel, commemorating the day in 1832 when Otto of Greece traveled past the present community area on his way to become king of Greece. It was originally situated exactly 12 km from the center of Munich, marking the exact spot on the route where Otto of Greece's father left his son. The column was moved, however, 400 m further along the Rosenheimer Landstrasse to make room for buildings.
- Ottobrunn railway station