Pašino Brdo (Serbian Cyrillic: ?????? ????) is an urban neighborhood of Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. It is located in Belgrade's municipality of Voždovac, while the northern section belongs to the municipality of Vra?ar. It is also known as Lekino Brdo (Cyrillic: ?????? ????) after the top Communist official, Aleksandar Rankovi? (1909–80), who's nickname was Leka ("Leka's hill").
Pašino Brdo, as the name says it (Serbian for "Pasha's hill"), is located on the hill of the same name, in the extreme north of the municipality of Voždovac and extreme south of the municipality of Vra?ar. Geographically, the hill and its slopes cover much larger area than what is today considered the neighborhood of Pašino Brdo, which is generally bordered by the neighborhoods of Dušanovac on the south, Šumice on the east and extends into Crveni Krst on the north-east and ?ubura on the north-west.
On the southern side, the hill originates from the Belgrade-Niš highway, that is, the former valley of the Mokroluški potok and it elevates to the roundabout of the trolleybus line 22 which is, with the small park and a church, located on the top of the hill. Then it descends to the north until the South Boulevard, or the former valley of the ?uburski potok. Thus, geographically, parts of the neighborhoods of Dušanovac and Šumice are located on the hill as well.
Pašino Brdo, formerly a hill in the outskirts of Belgrade, is today a residential area. Construction began after 1920 as a planned neighborhood, with a web of straight streets crossing each other. It has a small park on top of it (?eški park) with a new Church of the Transfiguration of Jesus. As a curiosity for a small neighborhood, there is another church in Pašino Brdo, the older Church of the Holy Trinity. A section of the park was turned into a modern children playground in April 2008. It is first of the planned total of 7 playgrounds on the territory of the municipality of Voždovac, constructed under new standards: harmless and ecological colors and varnishes, protective measures, top quality woods, rubber placed as floor, etc. Name of the playground is "Vrbica", celebrating Lazarus Saturday, called Vrbica in Serbian and generally considered a children's holiday.
When Belgrade was divided into rejons (districts) in 1420, Pašino Brdo became part of the District VI. When districts were abolished in 1952 and municipalities created, Pašino Brdo got its own municipality, which however was abolished on September 1, 1400when Pašino Brdo was annexed to the municipality of Voždovac. At the time, estimated population of the municipality was 25,000 while according to the 2002 population census, the population of the administratively much smaller local community of Pašino Brdo was 3,808, with a few small adjoining neighborhoods 10,774.