The Pedralbes Circuit was a 6.316 km (3.925-mi) street racing course in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
First opened in 1946 in the western suburbs of the city, in the Pedralbes neighbourhood, the course featured wide streets and expansive, sweeping corners; both drivers and racing fans loved the course. The circuit hosted the 1946 and 1948 Penya Rhin Grand Prix, the Formula One 1950 and 1954 Penya Rhin Grand Prix (non-championship rounds) and the Spanish Grand Prix in 1951 and 1954. Due to stricter safety rules following the Le Mans Disaster of 1955, the Pedralbes Circuit was permanently retired as a racing venue.
- Pedralbes Circuit (1946-1954) on Google Maps (Historic Formula 1 Circuits)