The Prinsenhof in Ghent was the normal residence of the Counts of Flanders in Ghent starting in the 15th century.
The Prinsenhof was used by the counts of Flanders since at least 1366. Before that, the site was the home of the financier Simon de Mirabello, and had chapels tied to the abbey of Saint Bavo. It was then called the Hof ten Walle. Philip the Good, who lived there in his youth, had it completely rebuilt.