Rickmansworth (Church Street) railway station
Template:Infobox UK disused station Rickmansworth (Church Street) railway station was a London and North Western Railway (LNWR) station in the town of Rickmansworth in west Hertfordshire. The current Rickmansworth on the Metropolitan Line of the London Underground and the London to Aylesbury Line of Chiltern Railways is a short distance to the north west of the site of Rickmansworth (Church Street) railway station.
The station was built as the terminus of the Watford and Rickmansworth Railway and was opened on 1 October 1862.<ref name=Butt>Template:Cite book</ref> The line ran from Watford Junction to Rickmansworth with many small freight branches, the most notable of which ran to Croxley Green.
The line became part of the London and North Western Railway in 1881 after it was easily bought due to its unsuccessful financial operation.
In 1923 it was converted to 4th rail electric trains, along with the Watford Junction to Croxley Green line and the local service from Watford Junction to London Euston. The station was renamed from Rickmansworth to Rickmansworth (Church Street) on 25 September 1950.<ref name=Butt /> The passenger service was withdrawn on 3 March 1952<ref name=Butt /> as many of the local passengers having been lost to intensive parallel bus services.
Rickmansworth (Church Street) railway station and the tracks leading to it continued to be used for goods services until 1967 when it was completely closed and the line cut back to one of the intermediate freight sidings. Today the track has been removed and the platforms and station buildings have been demolished. The site of Rickmansworth (Church Street) station is now occupied by a builder's merchant. The route of the line to Watford now forms the Ebury Way cycle path.