Ruxley is a small settlement in South East London, inside the London Boroughs of Bexley and Bromley. It lies close to the border of Greater London with Kent, bordering the Sevenoaks District. It lies south east of Sidcup and north west of Swanley.
Ruxley was previously a civil parish of the Hundred of Ruxley, Sutton-at-Hone Lathe. However it was abolished in 1557 and the area was absorbed into the North Cray parish.
Ruxley Gravel Pits is a biological Site of Special Scientific Interest.
Maidstone Road is served by the Transport for London bus 233 from Swanley to Eltham via Sidcup, and Ruxley Corner is served by the 492 from Sidcup to Bluewater via Bexleyheath and Dartford. The closest rail link to the area is at Sidcup station.
- Foots Cray
- North Cray
- St Pauls Cray