San Felice, Florence
The Chiesa di San Felice (Church of St Felix) is a church in Florence, Italy. It is located on the south bank of the River Arno, just west of the Pitti Palace. It is predominantly Gothic, but has a Renaissance façade by Michelozzo, added in 1457. Over the high altar is a large Crucifix attributed to Giotto or his school.
- San Felice in Piazza, Crocifisso e Madonna.JPG
The Madonna and the Crucifix inside.
- San Felice, giovanni da san giovanni e il volterrano, san felice soccorre san massimo.JPG