San Gregorio VII
Template:Infobox religious building The Church of Saint Gregory VII (Template:Lang-it) is a Roman Catholic parish church on the Via del Cottolengo (Via Gregorio VII), Rome dedicated to Saint Gregory VII. It was built by Mario Paniconi and Giulio Pediconi from 1960 to 1961, to serve a parish erected by Pope Pius XII in 1952. Its roof is held by 10 concrete piers, and is structurally independent of the walls, which end before they reach the roof (the empty space between them being filled with glass). It is a parish church, served by Franciscans - in the crypt is a depiction of the Life of St Francis in an unusual stone inlay technique.
San Gregorio VII has been a titular church since 1969. The current Cardinal Priest of the Titulus Chiesa di San Gregorio VII is Moran Mor Baselios Cardinal Cleemis Catholicos.
Cardinal priests of San Gregorio VII
- Eugênio de Araújo Sales (1969–2012)
- Baselios Cleemis Thottunkal (since 2012)