Santa Chiara a Vigna Clara
- Not to be confused with the church of Santa Chiara, Rome.
Template:Infobox religious building The Church of Saint Clare in Vigna Clara (Template:Lang-it, Template:Lang-la) is a Roman Catholic titular church in Rome, built as a parish church by decree of Cardinal Clemente Micara. In 1969 Pope Paul VI granted it a titular church as a seat for Cardinals.
The present Cardinal Priest of the Titulus Sancta Clarae ad Vineam Claram is Vinko Pulji?.
The church is circular, and is based on the structure of the church of Santo Stefano Rotondo. Behind the altar is a series of paintings, which include scenes of the Nativity and the Annunciation, all done by Mariano Villalta.
List of Cardinal Priests
- Gordon Joseph Gray (30 April 1969 – 19 July 1993)
- Vinko Pulji? (26 November 1994 – Present)
- Catholic hierarchy
- C. Rendina, Le Chiese di Roma, Newton & Compton Editori, Milano 2000
- M. R. Grifone - C. Rendina, Quartiere XVIII. Tor di Quinto, in AA.VV, I quartieri di Roma, Newton & Compton Editori, Roma 2006