Template:Unreferenced thumb Schloss Drachenburg is a private villa in palace style constructed in the late 19th century. It was completed in only two years (1882–84) on the Drachenfels hill in Königswinter, a German town on the Rhine near the city of Bonn. Baron Stephan von Sarter (1833–1902), a broker and banker, planned to live there, but never did.
Today the Palace is in the possession of the State Foundation of North Rhine-Westphalia. It is served by an intermediate station on the Drachenfels Railway.
- 20130816 Schloss Drachenburg 02.jpg
View from below (Bonn-Mehlem)
- Drachenburg mit Park, Senkrechtaufnahme.JPG
Drachenburg Castle from above
- Schloss Drachenburg Luftbild 01.jpg
Drachenburg Castle in 1900
- 20130816 Drachenfels.jpg
Drachenburg castle (left) and Drachenfels ruin (right) on the Drachenfels mountain
- Schloss Drachenburg - official site Template:De icon
- Schloss Drachenburg - official site Template:En icon