St. Anna Damenstiftskirche (Munich)
St. Anna Damenstiftskirche is a chapel in Munich, southern Germany.
It was commissioned in the 18th century by Elector Charles Albert, who later became Emperor Charles VII starting from 1733. A monastery in the legal form of a chapter of nuns was set up. The architect was Johann Baptist Gunetzrhainer, while the Asam brothers were responsible for the interior. The women's collegiate church was consecrated in 1735.