St. Lorenz, Nuremberg
St. Lorenz is a medieval church of the former free imperial city of Nuremberg in southern Germany. It is dedicated to Saint Lawrence. The church was badly damaged during the Second World War and later restored. It is one of the most prominent churches of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Bavaria.
The choir of the church, which is also called "St. Laurentius" in texts on Gothic Architecture, was started in 1445 by medieval master mason Konrad Roriczer.
The church has three organs.
- Main organ. Steinmeyer, Oettingen, 1937 rebuilt by Klais Orgelbau, Bonn, 2003. 5 manuals
- Stephans Organ. Steinmeyer op. 34 from1862 formerly in the Evangelical Lutherin Church, Hersbruck, Restored in 2002 by Klais Orgelbau, Bonn. 2 manual
- Laurentius Organ. Klais Orgelbau, Bonn 2005. 3 manual.
- Angelic Salutation (Stoss)