St Ann's, London
? St Ann's is a neighbourhood in the south of the London Borough of Haringey to the east of Harringay and West Green. It is located within, but is distinct from. St Ann's ward.
St Ann's extends from Chestnuts Park in the west to Seven Sisters Road in the east. To the south its boundary is defined by the London Overground railway line.
St. Ann's Church was built in a rural setting in the middle of the nineteenth century and consecrated in 1861. A hamlet soon began to grow up around the church. However, it was quickly swallowed up by the northward march of London. By the mid-1890s it could no longer be distinguished as a separate hamlet.
- For details of education in St Ann's, see the London Borough of Haringey article.
- South Tottenham
- West Green
- Seven Sisters
- Stamford Hill
Nearest tube and rail stations
- Seven Sisters tube and railway station
- South Tottenham railway station
- Stamford Hill railway station
- Harringay Green Lanes railway station