St Audoen within Newgate
St Audoen within Newgate (also known as St Ewan within Newgate and St Ewin within Newgate) was a mediaeval church in the City of London <ref name=aim/> situated on the corner of Newgate Street and Eldeness Lane (now Warwick Lane). It was first mentioned as Parochia sancti Audoeni in around 1220.
In 1546, Henry VIII gave the church, along with St Nicholas Shambles and the dissolved Christ Church priory to the City corporation. A new parish was created for Christ Church, out of those of St Audoen and St Nicholas, and part of that of St Sepulchre.<ref name=godwin>Template:Cite book</ref> St Audoen's was demolished in around 1583.<ref name=aim>Template:Cite web</ref>