Stadio Nazionale PNF
Template:Unreferenced Template:Infobox Stadium The Stadio Nazionale del PNF (National Stadium of the National Fascist Party) was a multi-purpose stadium in Rome, Italy. It was built in 1911 and held 50,000 people. It hosted three of the 17 matches of the 1934 FIFA World Cup, including the final between hosts Italy and Czechoslovakia on 10 June 1934.
Clubs S.S. Lazio and A.S. Roma played their home matches there before both teams started using the Stadio Olimpico in 1953.
The stadium was demolished in 1953 and replaced by the Stadio Flaminio.