The Stafford Gallery was an early 20th-century art gallery in London. Artists whose works were exhibited there include both internationally known painters such as Pablo Picasso, Paul Gauguin, Paul Cézanne and Gustave Courbet<ref name=tate/> and significant English figures such as Walter Sickert and Sir William Nicholson.
The gallery opened in the early years of the century at 34 Old Bond Street, London W.,<ref name=clegg/> on the corner with Stafford Street; but by 1910 had moved to 1 Duke Street, St. James's.<ref name=1910cat/>
In June 1903 the gallery showed watercolours by William Nicholson of the colleges of Oxford University. Twenty-four lithographs of these, with descriptive text by Arthur Waugh, were published by the gallery in two folios in 1905.<ref name=oxford/><ref name=campbell1/>Template:Rp Nicholson also provided the the cover illustration for the catalogue an exhibition of old masters in 1910.<ref name=campbell1/>Template:Rp
In the second decade of the century, and thus shortly after Roger Fry's Manet and the Post-Impressionists at the Grafton Galleries in 1910–11, the Stafford Gallery began to show more avant-garde, particularly French, works.<ref name=spalding/> In 1911 there were exhibitions of paintings by Courbet (March),<ref name=1911cat/> Sickert (June),<ref name=1911cat2/> Gauguin and Cézanne (November),<ref name=1911cat3/> and possibly Camille Pissarro in October;<ref name=1911cat4/> work by Vincent Van Gogh may also have been shown.<ref name=spalding/> The Gauguin show is the subject of Spencer Gore's painting Gauguins and Connoisseurs at the Stafford Gallery. In 1912 there were exhibitions of paintings by the Scottish Colourist J.D. Fergusson (March)<ref name=1912cat/> and drawings by Picasso (April).<ref name=1912cat2/>