Stratford bus station
Stratford Bus Station serves the Stratford area of the London Borough of Newham, London, England. The station is owned and maintained by Transport for London. The station can be accessed from Great Eastern Road as well as Stratford tube, DLR and railway station.
The bus station opened on November 16, 1994 and comprises five stands including a stand for National Express coach services. The main operators at the bus station include Stagecoach London, Tower Transit and Go-Ahead London.
Routes and Destenations
- 25 to Ilford via Forest Gate and Manor Park
- 69 to Walthamstow Central via Leyton
- 86 to Romford via Ilford, Goodmayes and Chadwell Heath
- 104 to Manor Park via Upton Park and East Ham
- 108 to Lewisham via Bow, Blackwall Tunnel, Greenwich Peninsula, Blackheath
- 158 to Chingford Mount via Leyton and Walthamstow
- 238 to Barking via East Ham
- 257 to Walthamstow Central via Leytonstone and Whipps Cross
- 262 to East Beckton via Plaistow and Beckton
- 276 to Newham Hospital via West Ham and Canning Town
- 308 to Clapton Park via Leyton and Homerton
- 425 to Clapton via Bow, Mile End, South Hackney and Homerton.
- 473 to North Woolwich via Plaistow, Prince Regent DLR station, London City Airport and Silvertown
Route 678 (school journey's) also serves the bus station but termenating only
- N8 to Hainault, The Lowe via Leytonstone, Redbridge and Barkingside
- N86 to Harold Hill, Daganam Park Square via Ilford, Chadwell Heath and Romford.
- Stratford bus station, East London, September 2010.jpg
Stratford bus station - Sept 2010
- Buses from Stratford Bus Station map - Transport for London
- Stratford Bus Interchange - Architen Landrell
- Stratford Bus Station - flickr