The City Guard in Osijek
The City Guard (Template:Lang-hr) is the name of the building which formerly housed the city guard of Osijek, Croatia. It is located in Tvr?a.
Today, the building houses the Archaeological Museum Osijek, a local museum focusing on the history of the city.
The structure was built from 1728 to 1729. It was recently renovated in 2006.
The building has 2 floors. Located on Holy Trinity Square, the facade of the City Guard building features a prominent arcade . The building also includes a bell tower with an attached terrace, from the top of which the entirety of Tvr?a is visible.
The building was renovated in 2006; during the renovation a steel-glass structure was also added, as designed by Branko Sila?in.