Tredegar Square is a well-preserved Georgian square in the Mile End district of the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. It is located immediately north of the Mile End Road, to the east of, and is a few minutes' walk from Mile End tube station. The square has gardens in the centre with lawns and large trees.
The south and west sides of the Square were completed in the 1830s, and the entire square by 1847. The Tredegar Square Conservation Area was established in 1971, after the square had become neglected prior to World War II; the area surrounding it was badly damaged by bombing during the war.