Vittorio Emanuele (Rome Metro)
Template:Infobox station Vittorio Emanuele is a station on Linea A of the Rome Metro. The station was inaugurated in 1980 and is sited underground, beneath Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II, which gives it its name, in the Esquilino rione.
The atrium of the station houses several mosaics from the Artemetro Roma Prize. The mosaics on display are by Nicola Carrino and Giulia Napoleone.
On 17 October 2006 there was a train crash in this station, killing one and injuring over 200 people.
- Piazza Vittorio
- Auditorium of Maecenas
- Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore
- Teatro Ambra Jovinelli
- Temple of Minerva Medica (nymphaeum)
- Santa Croce in Gerusalemme
- Porta Maggiore and the underground basilica of Porta Maggiore
- Tomb of Eurysaces the Baker
- Basilica di Santa Prassede
- Museo Nazionale d'Arte Orientale
- Capolinea Roma-Pantano
- Via Gioberti
- Via Merulana
- Mercato Vittorio