Wandsworth Town railway station
Template:Use dmy dates Template:Use British English Template:Infobox London station Wandsworth Town railway station is in the London Borough of Wandsworth, in south London, in Travelcard Zone 2. The station and all trains serving it are operated by South West Trains.
The typical off-peak service from the station is:
- 8 tph (trains per hour) to London Waterloo
- 2 tph to Weybridge
- 2 tph via Richmond, Kingston and Wimbledon
- 4 tph via the Hounslow Loop Line (2 tph in each direction)
The Richmond and Hounslow services continue to London Waterloo.
The following London Buses serve the station:
In August 2010 a major upgrade was approved to build a new ticket office with ticket barriers on York Road. Work started in January 2011
- Wandsworth Town Station Platform.jpg
Evening Photo at Wandsworth Town Station Platform
- Wandsworth Common railway station