WestEnd City Center
200px The WestEnd City Center is a shopping centre built by Hungarian TriGránit Ltd. located next to the Western Railway Station, in Budapest, Hungary. Opened on 12 November 1999, it is known for having been the largest mall in Central Europe until larger ones were inaugurated, including Arena Plaza, also in Pest.
Other notable malls in Budapest include: Allée, Arena Plaza, Árkád, Campona, Corvin Plaza, Csepel Plaza, Duna Plaza, EuroCenter, Europark, KÖKI Terminal, Lurdy Ház, Mammut, MOM Park, Pólus Center
- Client: TriGránit Development Corporation (joint venture of TrizecHahn Corporation and Granit Polus RA)
- Site area: Template:Convert
- Total building area: Template:Convert
- Special features: accessible by subway, train, bus and tram
- Awards: 2001 First in Retail, Prix d’Excellence, International Real Estate Federation, Paris