Northolt Park railway station
Template:Use dmy dates Template:Use British English Template:Infobox London station Northolt Park railway station is a Network Rail station in Northolt, Greater London. It is in Cadogan Close and spans the boundary between the London Borough of Harrow and the London Borough of Ealing, with a footbridge connecting the north side (leading to Roxeth and South Harrow) to the south side (leading to Northolt and Greenford).Northolt station on the central line is less than one mile away and is accessible by 140, 395, 398, and 487 bus from Northolt Road.
The service to the station has much improved (until the late 1990s only peak hour trains stopped there). There are improvements in the access to the station as part of the Petts Hill road improvement scheme.
The Great Central Railway line to High Wycombe from Marylebone opened in 1906 but this station (originally known as South Harrow and Roxeth) was not opened until 1926, being given its current name in 1929.
The Monday-Saturday off-peak service currently consists of:
- 2 trains per hour (tph) to London Marylebone, of which:
- 1 calls at Wembley Stadium only, taking 19 minutes.
- 1 calls at Sudbury Hill Harrow (Mondays-Fridays only) and Wembley Stadium, taking 20 minutes.
- 2 tph to High Wycombe, of which:
- 1 calls at South Ruislip, Denham, Gerrards Cross, Seer Green and Jordans and Beaconsfield, taking 31 minutes.
- 1 calls at West Ruislip, Denham, Denham Golf Club, Gerrards Cross, Seer Green and Jordans and Beaconsfield, taking 32 minutes.
On Sundays this becomes:
- 1 tph to London, calling at Wembley Stadium and taking 20 minutes.
- 1 train every 2 hours (tp2h) to Aylesbury, calling at South Ruislip, West Ruislip, Denham, Denham Golf Club, Gerrards Cross, Beaconsfield, High Wycombe, Saunderton, Princes Risborough, Monks Risborough and Little Kimble. This journey takes 1 hour 2 minutes.
- 1 tp2h to Aylesbury, calling at all stations to Denham, Gerrards Cross, Seer Green and Jordans, Beaconsfield and all stations to Aylesbury. This journey takes 1 hour 3 minutes.
In the May 2012 timetable there was a decrease in the off peak service to 1 tph to Marylebone.
Bus services 140, 395, 398, 487 are available on the nearby Northolt Road.
- Chiltern Railways page for Northolt Park station
-    Images of Northolt Park
-  Google Street View