Orgues de Flandre
The Orgues de Flandre, which can be translated as Organs of Flanders, are a group of residential buildings located in the 19th arrondissement of Paris, France.
Built from 1974 to 1980 by the architect Martin van Trek, the buildings are located at 67-107 avenue de Flandre and 14-24 rue Archereau. The buildings are a housing project of 6 ha, made of many buildings of 15 floors and four dominating towers:
- Tour Prélude (or Tour 1): 123 meters, 38 floors.
- Tour Fugue (or Tour 2): 108 meters, 32 floors.
- Tour Cantate (or Tour 3): 101 metres, 30 floors.
- Tour 4: 90 metres, 25 floors.
- List of tallest structures in Paris