St. Anne's Church, Dresden

From Wiki
Revision as of 22:09, 30 June 2015 by Ingo Eigen (Talk | contribs) (Automatischer Import durch Python-Skript)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

thumb St. Anne's Church (German Die Annenkirche) is named in honour of the patron saint of Anne of Denmark, Electress of Saxony. The original 1578 church was destroyed by Prussian troops in 1760 during the Seven Years' War. The new church was opened in 1769.

References

Template:Reflist

Template:Coord