The Alhambra-Maurice Chevalier was a music hall located at 50, rue de Malte in the 11th arrondissement of Paris. It opened on August 11, 1866 and after a long history, and many name changes, was finally demolished in 1967. When the theatre originally opened, it was actually called the Cirque-Impérial—it was only in 1956 that Jane Breteau renamed it Alhambra-Maurice Chevalier, in honor of the beloved French actor and singer.
A new Alhambra opened in 2008. This is 300 meters from the site of the old Alhambra-Maurice Chevalier.