Galerie Louise Leiris
Galerie Louise Leiris was a fine art gallery in Paris established by Daniel-Henry Kahnweiler in 1920.<ref name="mfa">Museum of Fine Arts, Boston: Head of a Woman (1909) by Pablo Picasso, provenance notes</ref>
Initially, the business was known as the Galerie Simon. It was named after Kahnweiler's partner, André Simon.<ref name="mfa"/>
In 1940, the business was turned over to Louise Leiris, who was Kahnweiler's sister-in-law. It was run under her name.<ref name="mfa"/>
Prominent among the artists who sold paintings through this gallery was Pablo Picasso.
The gallery continued in business for several decades.