Istanbul Sabahattin Zaim University
Istanbul Sabahattin Zaim University (Template:Lang-tr) is a Turkish private higher-education institution established by "?lim Yayma Vakf?" (literally: Foundation for Popularization of Science) on April 24, 2010. The education at the university began in the 2011-12 term.
The university was named after Sabahattin Zaim (1926-2007), who was a professor of economics in the Faculty of Economics at Istanbul University until 1993. A Macedonian from birth, he served as the founding rector of the International University of Sarajevo in 2003-04 after he taught at several universities in and outside Turkey. He was also a founding member of ?lim Yayma Vakf?.
The university's main building is situated in Eyüp, and the campus is located in Halkal?, Küçükçekmece.
As of November 2013, the university consists of following units:
- Faculty of Education
- Mentorship and Psychological Consulting.
- English language Teach
- Pre-school Teach
- Turkish language Teach
- Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences
- Computer engineering
- Food engineering
- Faculty of Business administration
- Business administration (English language)
- Faculty of Human and Social Sciences
- Political Science and International Relations (English language)
- Social service
- Faculty of Health Care
- Faculty of Islamic Sciences
- Islamic Science
- Faculty of Medicine
Vocational higher schools
- Higher school for Foreign languages
- English language Interpreter-Translator
- Higher school for Physical Education and Sports
- Institute of Social Science
- Institute of Natural Science
- List of universities in Turkey