Neuilly-sur-Seine community cemetery
The Neuilly-sur-Seine community cemeteries in the Hauts-de-Seine département of France are in the western suburbs of Paris, between Paris and La Défense.
The first is called cimetière ancien (Old Cemetery) and is to be found in Neuilly; the second (New Cemetery) is to be found in Nanterre, near La Défense, but belongs to Neuilly. It is called cimetière nouveau.
- Henri Betti (1917–2005), composer and pianist
- René Clair (1898–1981), film director
- Pierre Drieu La Rochelle (1893–1945), writer
- Anatole France (1844–1924), novelist
- Pierre Fresnay (1897–1975), actor
- André Maurois (1885–1967), writer
- Paul Meurisse (1912–1979), actor
- Yvonne Printemps (1894-1977), actress and singer
- Pierre Puvis de Chavannes, painter
The cemetery contains one Commonwealth war grave, of a British Red Cross Society officer of World War I.<ref name=cwgc1>Template:Cite web</ref>
- Grégoire Aslan (1908-1982), actor
- Wassily Kandinsky (1866–1944), painter
The cemetery contains 33 Commonwealth war graves, of 32 service personnel from World War I and one from World War II.<ref name=cwgc2>Template:Cite web</ref>
- Adapted from the article Neuilly-sur-Seine community cemetery, from Wikinfo, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.