All Saints DLR station
All Saints DLR station is a station on the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) in east London, England. It is named after the nearby All Saints, Poplar, a church dating from 1821-3. The station entrance is on the East India Dock Road, opposite Chrisp Street Market.
There was a previous station on the same site, called Poplar station, which was served by the North London Railway. The location of this station can be seen in the bottom-right hand corner of the Map of Poplar, 1885.
Serco announced that from 24 August 2009, the frequency on the Stratford to Lewisham branch would be reduced at peak times to one train every seven minutes, from the current five minute frequency. This is to accommodate a flyover that will increase frequencies by 30 seconds on the Bank to Lewisham line.
The station is located on the DLR's Stratford branch, between Poplar and Langdon Park stations, and is in Travelcard Zone 2.
There is a crossover south of the station which allows trains from Stratford and Poplar to reverse here.
London Bus routes 15, 115, D6, D7, D8 and Night routes N15, N550 and N551.
- All Saints DLR stn building.JPG
- All Saints DLR stn look north.JPG
- All Saints DLR stn look south.JPG
- All Saints DLR station 2005-12-10.jpg
- Docklands Light Railway website - All Saints station page
- Map of Poplar, 1885
- Photograph of the platform at All Saints