Am Rothenbaum is the site of the main tennis court of the Hamburg Masters tournament, played in the Rotherbaum quarter of Hamburg, Germany.
Tennis has been played in Rotherbaum since 1927. The current stadium was built in 1998 and holds 13,300 spectators.
"Tennisstadion am Rothenbaum" is located in Hallerstraße 89 between Rothenbaumchaussee and Mittelweg.
- List of tennis stadiums by capacity
- Centre Court Am Rothenbaum Sliding Roof.jpg
Centre Court Am Rothenbaum
- Ferrero Hamburg Masters 07 3.jpg
Interior of Am Rothenbaum during the 2007 Hamburg Masters
- ATP Masters Hamburg.jpg
Interior of Am Rothenbaum
- Nadal vs Starace Hamburg.JPG
Nadal of Am Rothenbaum
- Tennisstadion Rotherbaum.jpg
Exterior of Am Rothenbaum