St. Andrew's Church, Cologne
St. Andrew's (Template:Lang-de) is a 10th-century Romanesque church located in the old town of Cologne, Germany. It is one of twelve churches built in Cologne in that period. Archbishop Gero consecrated the church in 974, dedicating it to St. Andrew, although an earlier church at the site was dedicated to St. Matthew. In the 12th century, the church was rebuilt in the Romanesque style, and was probably completed after the great fire of Cologne in 1220. In the crypt of the church lies a Roman sarcophagus from the 3rd century, which holds the remains of the 13th-century theologian and natural philosopher St. Albertus Magnus.
- Cologne Cathedral
- German architecture
- List of regional characteristics of Romanesque churches
- Romanesque architecture
- Romanesque secular and domestic architecture
- Twelve Romanesque churches of Cologne